You have the following options: last hour, last two hours, last four hours, today or Everything.
- burn dvd mac pc compatible!
- How to Delete All Apple Messages (with Pictures) - wikiHow.
- how to uninstall applications on mac.
- pdf file compression for mac;
- How to Delete iMessages on Mac?
- Archive or delete messages, calls, or voicemails.
- How to Delete iMessage on Mac and Solve Other Problems!
To delete all cache data, select "Everything" from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, click on the arrow next to "Details" to show the different possibilities for which data should be deleted.
How to Clear iMessage Chat History in macOS
If you want to delete only the cache, then check only the checkbox next to "Cache". With a click on the button "Clear now" you delete the cache.
- android file transfer pour mac os x 10.4.11.
- set up gmail account on outlook for mac.
- panotour pro 2.0 serial mac;
- How to Remove All Chat History from Messages in Mac OS X.
- kit de pinceis maquiagem mac.
- ipad commercial song mac and cheese.
- mono framework mac os x.
- rabbit mac mande odi song download!
- How to Delete iMessage History from iPhone or iPad (iOS 12/11/10);
Reload the site afterwards. Image Instructions Video Icon. The settings open in the browser window within a popup window.
Subscribe to RSS
In the drop-down menu at the top of the popup, you can select which time range you want to delete the cache for. After you delete a text message, you can't see it again, but it could show up on the devices of the people you chatted with. Google Help. Send feedback on Help Center Community. Google Voice.
How to delete iMessages on iPhone and iPad | iMore
Archive or delete messages, calls, or voicemails You can hide messages and conversations or delete them from Google Voice. Archive text conversations, calls, or voicemails You can hide a conversation from your inbox without deleting it. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Voice app.
Open the tab for Messages , Calls , or Voicemail. Optional: To hide multiple items, touch and hold the first conversation, call, or voicemail, then tap the rest of the items. At the top right, tap Archive.
When you do, the message you tap on will automatically be selected and ready for deletion. If you want to select multiple messages, using two fingers again, swipe up or down on the screen to highlight more content, whether from your or the contact. To select multiple messages even faster, do the two-finger tap to choose a message again but don't release your fingers from the screen.
Instead, swipe both fingers up or down the screen to highlight more text messages, then let go when done. Either way, when you're finished, hit the trash can button in the bottom left to bring up the final "Delete Message" or "Delete Messages" button in the action sheet, and you know where to go from here.
Get The Newsletter.